Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Something Good Always Happens


This tiny, somewhat hidden, adorable restaurant has amazing sets of happiness. I mean, food.


Almost perfect for a fairy tale like, breakfast, luncheon, or dinner.


There was a table beside me, and on top of it, was a book with an adorable cover. Then my sister Armi Fernandez, decided that we should take our picture.


I grabbed the book that captivated my eyes and read it, then my sister took a picture of me.
By the way, that headband. It's just actually plain. That black, polka dotted ribbon came from a necklace my sister gave me for my birthday once. 


And!! The table I was talking about.
The furniture used, look simple, but yet eye-catching. For me, at least. And the books looked medieval, I wanted to take them but I can't.


I'd sure keep those words in mind. Because it's impossible for bad things to happen every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every single day of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment