Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello June!


Hello friends! Finally, after so long, I've been able to post again. Don't worry, I'm going to try my best to update my blog as mush as possible. 


Summer is finally over.
Summer or not, the climate is still hot here in the Philippines. Even though it rains, almost every afternoon, it is still hot.


When school starts on June 10, assignments and projects are gonna come my way again. Lesser time will be given to my book readings, story writings, and internet surfing. But still, that won't stop me from posting.


If some of you are wondering why my last post was, like ages ago.
This summer I was to caught up to writing stories. I didn't even finish a book or two, but I bought four new books at a low price. 


And also, let's be aware that I have a lot of backlogs. Which only means that the outfit above was worn ages ago, the exact date was last May 16 2012. 
But don't worry, I'll be posting updated outfit shots in between backlogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment