Monday, June 4, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: EVERNIGHT SERIES


A book by Claudia Gray


This is actually the first book I've read. This book is about a vampire and a vampire hunter who fell in love with each other. Bianca is a vampire, but at first she didn't know. She wanted to escape the darkness of the  Evernight Academy, Who would not want to escape that kind of place? If I were in her shoes, I would do everything just to get away from a creepy place like that. I admire Bianca, her character shows braveness, and independence. She chose to follow her heart, and not think about the negative things.
Lucas, the vampire hunter, had to choose between his Love -which is Bianca- and his job of being a vampire hunter. I'm glad he chose Bianca. Lucas is a brave, smart, strong, and a caring person. 

When you finish the first book I'm sure you'll be dying to buy the next book, and the third book, and the fourth book. 

The book tells us that what ever you look like or who ever you are. You will find the right person for you, who'll cherish you forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment